Crash and Dance
What a week. The Sarge's first week at the helm and a major system goes down. Oooohhhhh. This should be it. The Sarge should get whacked. The Sailor in charge? Hmmmmm.
Not so. The Sarge whips out dance steps that Michael Jackson would be shitting his pants over. Spinnin like a break dancer. I never seen shit like this in my life. Me and the Sarge should have been whacked and instead we got accolades over our handling over the situation. If I didn't see it, I wouldn't have believed it.
The meeting I had with the Sarge, Pretty Boy Salesguy, The One Legged Tyrant, and the Whale went well. The Sarge talked about what he's going to do, and everyone else just wants to get their job done. The conversation wanders from hanging the Crypt Keeper (the CFO) to reporting about connectivity to corporate. Great. The idiot against the bullshitters. Must be a full moon.
Ali Babba and Tilly raid CC's office cleaning it out for the new (Sarge) occupant. Now the Sarge swore blind he wasn't taking that office due to bad luck, but something must have changed his mind. Hmmmm.
Talked to the Son today. Just before I left. The Sarge ask me to. That fuck. I re-architected the project while talking to the Son. Considering I was both tired and preoccupied, I was amazingly calm. But when I'm recommending political strategy to the CEO's son, something's very very wrong.
The week ends quietly except for a server move that would have affected all remote users of the CRM package. The Silver Fox happen to mentioned it by phone. I had to assure him that I would intervene with the Sarge and get him out of it. Thank god for spotty cell phone service. Happy Cinco de Miyo.
Not so. The Sarge whips out dance steps that Michael Jackson would be shitting his pants over. Spinnin like a break dancer. I never seen shit like this in my life. Me and the Sarge should have been whacked and instead we got accolades over our handling over the situation. If I didn't see it, I wouldn't have believed it.
The meeting I had with the Sarge, Pretty Boy Salesguy, The One Legged Tyrant, and the Whale went well. The Sarge talked about what he's going to do, and everyone else just wants to get their job done. The conversation wanders from hanging the Crypt Keeper (the CFO) to reporting about connectivity to corporate. Great. The idiot against the bullshitters. Must be a full moon.
Ali Babba and Tilly raid CC's office cleaning it out for the new (Sarge) occupant. Now the Sarge swore blind he wasn't taking that office due to bad luck, but something must have changed his mind. Hmmmm.
Talked to the Son today. Just before I left. The Sarge ask me to. That fuck. I re-architected the project while talking to the Son. Considering I was both tired and preoccupied, I was amazingly calm. But when I'm recommending political strategy to the CEO's son, something's very very wrong.
The week ends quietly except for a server move that would have affected all remote users of the CRM package. The Silver Fox happen to mentioned it by phone. I had to assure him that I would intervene with the Sarge and get him out of it. Thank god for spotty cell phone service. Happy Cinco de Miyo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home