It's Official!
The Sarge has given notice that he will be leaving! Two weeks from today! Where's he going? Can't tell you just yet but it similar to "Echo Mike Charlie". (Think IBM). Here's the job description:
removed for security reasons ---
So, what do you think? Sound like our boy?
In the spirit of the reasons the blog was created, free free to post your personal stories in the comments section.
THE SARGE IS DEAD! LONG LIVE THE SARGE!! The next two weeks should be a fountain of politics, bad behavior, and going away parties. Keep filtrating your personal stories in the comments section! Remeber Ja Ho Vian!! Only 8 months left til the end of the physical year!!
removed for security reasons ---
So, what do you think? Sound like our boy?
In the spirit of the reasons the blog was created, free free to post your personal stories in the comments section.
THE SARGE IS DEAD! LONG LIVE THE SARGE!! The next two weeks should be a fountain of politics, bad behavior, and going away parties. Keep filtrating your personal stories in the comments section! Remeber Ja Ho Vian!! Only 8 months left til the end of the physical year!!

3 Comments:
Having worked closely with Sarge for about a year or so, I can tell you that his new co-workers will pleasantly surprised by his moral and social skills. It looks like the new company might be large enough to provide enough steps to nirvana for the sarge to climb over the backs of under-links and immediate supervisors, this should keep his ego happy for some time.
With all money that he spent on buying software and hardware from his friends I am glad he landed in one of the companies although I for sure thought that it would be Scott's company. There are just so many more things to add to this comment but why waste so much time on Sarge. I can only say that his old co-workers are glad to see him go and his new co-workers will find out. It will be just enough company where his co-workers will hate him as in his previous book company.
I too have worked under the sarge.
I wonder how many other people's lives he will screw up in his new managers position?
althought the people that he dispossed of did land very nicly on their feet.I guess
we will need to stay tuned as some people are like turds and just seem to float to the top not matter how many times you flush...
I also think after his first il-duce meeting he is goning down the shitter...
of-cource once he starts to talk about how everything filtrates down he is going to suck wind...
at least he will be where he can get 9 TB on the san for HA....
Post a Comment
<< Home